Disturbia movie
  • Its very realistic and scary and definitely a head spinner
  • Its one of the best PG13 thriller's I watched, there wasn't anything sugar coated
  • What more can I say, than it deserves a watch I have the DVD the quality is amazing

• by Sassa22

I liked Disturbia because I’m very into thriller movies and love movies that would scare me to bits. It’s about a boy who hasn’t really gotten over his father’s death who gets into trouble most of the time.

He is placed under house arrest and is stuck at home; suffering from

boredom he spies on his neighbors, when one night he sees one of his neighbors stabbing someone.

Its very realistic and scary and definitely a head spinner.

I liked its realistic simple approach to it, making it very real and put you in his place.

What if it happened that thought ...

• crossed my mind more than I could have expected.

The cast did well and the film did good considering the minimum budget they were given.

I love it, still scares me.

Its one of the best PG13 thriller’s I watched, there wasn’t anything sugar coated.

I liked the pace of it

and Shia Labeouf really helped the character being a irresponsible immature teen, Loved the movie, Love the cast, Love the storyline.

What more can I say, than it deserves a watch I have the DVD the quality is amazing.

It might not be the greatest thriller ever seen but a very realistic one.

Disturbia movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111503630890731/k2311a0315/3.15.09