Practical Magic movie
  • I think both Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock played their roles to the core
  • I felt though they could have had more scenes to define parts of the movie but it made sense and it was very interesting

• by Sassa22

I liked watching Practical Magic; it had an interestingly unconventional storyline which gets you hooked into it. Its about two sister’s who has been raised by their aunt’s since their parents death, but find out they are not really living in quite a normal household.

Their aunts feeds them chocolate cake for breakfast and

teaches them how to use practical magic, but with this magic comes a curse for the Owens family for whomsoever the sister’s fall in love with is doomed to die soon.

Now grown up they struggle as they fight the curse and a supernatural existence that threatens the family.

It’s a great movie, I’m ...

• never tired of the classics, and it’s a great way to get out of tune with the regular movies around.

It’s unconventional in a light spooky way, with serious drama though.

I think both Nicole Kidman and Sandra Bullock played their roles to the core.

Nicole more so than Sandra you can find variety

in Nicole’s acting than Sandra.

I love them both though.

I felt though they could have had more scenes to define parts of the movie but it made sense and it was very interesting.

I watch it all the time more then than now.

Overall it’s a good movie, with an absolutely interesting storyline.

I love it.

Practical Magic movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111503630880731/k2311a0315/3.15.09