Just Like Heaven movie
  • I watch Just like Heaven when I was flipping through channels and saw Resse Witherspoon, whose movies I love, mainly her chick flicks
  • I thought Just like heaven's story line was unconventional and yet hard to believe although a bit eager to want to have
  • The ending is amazing absolutely romantic and gives you an idea that a bit of destiny has always been involved
  • Do I think this movie is worth a watch yes I do, I think the movie has good creativity and nice amount of comedy in it, which would definitely make you enjoy it

• by Sassa22

I watch Just like Heaven when I was flipping through channels and saw Resse Witherspoon, whose movies I love, mainly her chick flicks. I thought Just like heaven’s story line was unconventional and yet hard to believe although a bit eager to want to have.

I did however end up being one of those people who wouldn’t mind

watching such a movie or dreaming it.

The movie is supposed to be a comedy but Mark Ruffalo’s character bought a humane quality to it.

It’s a romantic comedy which everyone would love and I couldn’t think of a better movie to watch with my girl friends.

However there were some flaws in the movie, although I overall ...

• loved it, I did get the impression of a bit of Sweet home Alabama vibe in it.

I just felt that Reese could have put more of an act in the start rather than to wait till the end to get it right.

Mark Ruffalo played his character spot on, lonely, cranky depressed and searching for hope in

a non obvious fashion.

The ending is amazing absolutely romantic and gives you an idea that a bit of destiny has always been involved.

Do I think this movie is worth a watch yes I do, I think the movie has good creativity and nice amount of comedy in it, which would definitely make you enjoy it.

Just Like Heaven movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111503630810731/k2311a0315/3.15.09