Seretide Salmeterol+fluticasone propionate inhaler  » Medicine  »
  • And another thing I noticed is that I am no longer using my rescuer anymore - my salbutamol nebulization - which I usually use when I am having my asthma attack, because I am no longer having any attacks
  • I highly recommend this medication to patients having asthma attack from time to time

• by coolynch78

Being an asthmatic, I always have limitations in my everyday activity. Even some simple tasks as cleaning the house or carrying some not-so-heavy objects give me some difficulty of breathing thus I consulted my doctor if he could possibly give me something that can make me more of a normal person again.

Because of this he

prescribed Seteride Salmeterol + Fluticasone which comes in an inhaler preparation. All I have to do is have one puff of this medication 2 times a day and that’s it.

And so when I started using it, I began feeling the immediate effect. I stop having night and early morning cough.

• I can lay flat on my bed at night. Even the usual tasks that give me some difficulty of breathing isn’t that bad anymore. And another thing I noticed is that I am no longer using my rescuer anymore - my salbutamol nebulization - which I usually use when I am having my asthma
        attack, because I am no longer having any attacks!

I really thank my doctor for prescribing this Seretide inhaler to me. Because of this I feel like a normal person again who does not have any limitations.

I highly recommend this medication to patients having asthma attack from time to time. Ask your physician about Seretide inhaler today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261503630790731/k2311a0315/3.15.09