Ton Nguyen Law office in California  » Business  »
Bolsa and Euclid in Fountain Valley, OC, CA
  • It was a minor case but we were inexperienced and we just wanted help for our family member
  • We feel like it wasn't worth the price but that's what you get for hiring an attorney

• by JJ

Ton Nguyen is a lawyer in Fountain Valley , OC, California. He’s about fifty years old. My family went to him for a Juvenile case awhile back. He has his own private office by himself. He’s a nice person that has the gut to help you out in court. He speaks English well. He showed up to court and he did things like he was supposed to. He did help resolved our case. It was

just that we didn’t really need a lawyer but we didn’t know so we paid him $5000 grand anyway to help a family member.

Well, he did his best and he got my family member out two months earlier than his friends who had a public defender. So I guess, you paid $5000 for two months of early release. I don’t know if that was worth it but that’s what it was. My family member ...

• was under 18 so it wasn’t that serious anyway. It was a minor case but we were inexperienced and we just wanted help for our family member. Well, Ton Nguyen did help us a bit but there was not much work that he had to do.

He showed up to court like twice and that was it for $5000 grand. We feel like it wasn’t worth the price but that’s what you get for hiring

an attorney. They cost quiet a bit. He did his work just like any lawyer would do. He visited my brother in jail once to see how he was doing and he said that he usually doesn’t do that. Well, I guess if you need help you can try to seek help from him. He usually take care of criminal cases and other as well. I have nothing bad to say about him. He was satisfactory for us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411503630660731/k2311a0315/3.15.09