Azythromycin medication  » Medicine  »
  • I find Azythromycin extremely useful and I would recommend it to anyone who has an infections that can be treated by it

• by JJ

Azythromycin is an antibiotic medication that I took for my respiratory infection in my throat. I had an infection and I was sick from it with sputum and coughing. I was kind of ill. I was prescribed to take this and my infection went away within the first week of using it. I was back to normal.

I didn’t

cough as much or feel as sick. I was feeling almost normal again. It works very well. It brought my infection down right away. I really like the result of it. It does have some side effects like making you tired, or go to the bathroom. Some people would get ringing in the ear. I was kind tired from ...

• it. The side effects are all different in all people. You can become sleepless with it too.

It can also counteract with other medication. I find Azythromycin extremely useful and I would recommend it to anyone who has an infections that can be treated by it. Azythromycin could work if you have STDs infection like Chlamydia. It can cure

Chlamydia. It can also be use with Staph infections and skin infections. It can be use with ears infections or throat infections. This was very effective for me and I have took it twice for my throat infection and some other problems and it worked well each time. I would recommend it to anyone to get it from their doctor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261503630640731/k2311a0315/3.15.09