Isagenix
  • Even if I was cynical, I bought the program because I saw it's effective in the person of my bestfriend

• by k_rose

I had bad experiences in fad diet since I had shifted from program to program with yo-yo results before. I was skeptical when my best friend introduced Isagenix to me. I was 18 pounds over weight.

I have some bad expectations with the product that I would lose weight and then regain it back once I stop the program. Even if I was cynical, I bought the program because I

saw it’s effective in the person of my bestfriend.

Sometimes when you buy a product, peer influence can be a factor. To cut the story short, I bought it with a money back guaranted.

This sounds too good to be true but I lost 17 pounds in 11 days. The program promises good results in 9 days but I got mine on the 11th.

When I knew discovered that ...

• I was losing weight, I stopped because I am pretty confident that the program will continue my weight loss. I ate again like I used to and I gained back the pounds fast.

That was so stupid of me! Then I bought this product again and consulted a medical expert on diet. They advised me to include a whey protein on my diet because if I am dieting I lose

muscles.

Once I lose muscle I would gain the weight again after stopping the program. Isagenix is effective but you have to accompany it with protein to support your muscles.

You need to replace your fats with muscles and it doesn’t happen in a day but you have to be consistent. Now I am in my 3rd month and I plan to stop it on 6th month.

I also accompanied it with exercise.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341503630560731/k2311a0315/3.15.09