Birla Mandir a temple cum tourist spot  » Travel  »
0.0
    • Item: Birla Mandir Location: Hyderabad, India By: krishnakomali

I visited this temple when I was in Hyderabad. It is one of the most interesting constructions of Hyderabad. It is a temple of Lord Venkateswara.

This is the most famous temple and tourist spot in Hyderabad. This enchanting temple is built entirely out

of white marble.

The panoramic view of Hyderabad from this mandir is really wonderful. This modern temple is built by Birla foundation.

The thing that impressed me a lot was its sculptural excellence. Especially the work of hindu mythological scene ‘Explanation of Bhagavatgeeta’ is the symbol of sculptural excellence of crafts ...

• man.

There are several steps to this temple. And one can see various statues made out of pure marble placed in the garden either side of the steps while reaching the main temple.

You can have darshan from morning 7 to 12 and again in the evening 3 to 9

all days. As we went to this temple on week end, I found a heavy rush over there.

As we visited this temple in the evening,I watched the temple illuminated with lights. The illuminated view of this Mandir, is an unforgettable scene.

I really enjoyed visiting this temple along with my friends and family members. Ratin:10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38120663051130/k2311a0612/6.12.06