2nd Generation iPod Touch  » Electronics  »
  • This past Christmas I received the iPod Touch, the 2nd Generation MP3 player, and let me say that it is the best gift that I may have ever received
  • The App Store may be one of the most convenient applications ever made for the iPod, as it is so easy to browse, read reviews, and see screenshots of the software you're considering purchasing, or just downloading as there is plenty of freeware
  • I highly recommend the 2nd Generation iPod Touch, as it is one of the best gadgets on the market

• by Matthew Dominik

This past Christmas I received the iPod Touch, the 2nd Generation MP3 player, and let me say that it is the best gift that I may have ever received. The amount that can be done on the iPod touch is overwhelming, and I am still going through figuring out all of the applications that I can purchase on it. I unboxed the iPod, and saw how incredibly easy the setup is, and I didn’t even have iTunes downloaded on

my computer yet. The download took a couple of minutes, once I installed the software, and imported my songs; I was on my way to traveling around with my new iPod.

The iPod Touch has excellent Wi-Fi signal coming in at any time from all areas of my house, and other locations that I take it. The App Store may be one of the most convenient applications ever made for the iPod, as it is so easy to browse, read ...

• reviews, and see screenshots of the software you’re considering purchasing, or just downloading as there is plenty of freeware. I was overwhelmed with all of the apps that come built in, including a calendar, contacts, weather, maps, clock, calculator, stock, Safari browser, and all of the other options that can be enhanced. There are great downloads that are free including programs built around, AOL Instant Messenger, Amazon, Evernote, eBay, Facebook, Google, PayPal, and plenty more.

I can say that I

have really learned to work better, and be more productive, and organized by utilizing all of the software available for the iPod. I have seen the capabilities of the future, and the future is now with the iPod Touch, as the changes are continually coming for the better, along with great new enhancements just rising up such as Amazons’s Kindle for the iPod. I highly recommend the 2nd Generation iPod Touch, as it is one of the best gadgets on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161503630490731/k2311a0315/3.15.09