Sony PlayStation 3  » Games  »
  • Though it's quite expensive, the awesome features it has more than makes up for it

• by Malou

I actually didn’t buy this playstation for myself but rather for my nephew on his birthday a few months ago. But whenever possible I play a couple of games and sometimes use it to watch movies. Though it’s quite expensive, the awesome features it has more than makes up for it.

It’s really great.

You can use it with high definition television sets so playing games is more enjoyable (just imagine you have a 42″ TV).

It comes with an eighty gigabyte removable hard disk drive so you can store your photos, videos and music. It also has a memorystick, SD and compact flash slots for memory expansion.

...

• Most of the games in the previous playstation versions can be played in this console so buying additional games isn’t really necessary. Plus, its Blu-ray disc player lets me watch movies.

I also watch YouTube videos with it because of the Adobe Flash Player support. This playstation console has a two shock three playstation

3 controller, wireless 802.

11 b/g, Ethernet connectivity, Divx player, and bluetooth controller. It also has 4 USB ports.

You can also use USB keyboards and mice (what I usually use). I must say that buying this product is really value for my money.

I also know that it’s very durable because it’s manufactured by Sony.

Sony PlayStation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281403630190631/k2311a0314/3.14.09