Estee Lauder Pleasure Eau de Parfum Spray
  • I suggest you to try Estee Lauder Pleasure Eau de Parfum Spray
  • And since I travel a lot in the last few years, I like to buy the small bottle of this Estee Lauder Pleasure Eau de Parfum Spray

• by MomLouiTan

Are you looking for perfume which has floral smell which can stay long in your body? I suggest you to try Estee Lauder Pleasure Eau de Parfum Spray. Since it was lanced few years ago, I am in love with this product from Estee Lauder.

There are few choices of bottle sizes that you can choose. The small

one is 0.5 oz. You can buy this one for approximately 29 USD, depends on where you buy it. If there is a discount from the store of course you can get it cheaper. This was the price that I got when I buy it online.

There is also a bigger size of this perfume. But I am not ...

• sure how much is the price at this time. I did buy the small size because it is easy to carry on my travel bag when I have to travel. And since I travel a lot in the last few years, I like to buy the small bottle of this Estee Lauder Pleasure Eau de Parfum Spray.

The floral

smell are a combination of white lilies, violets and black lilies; embraced with patchouli, peony, and gardenia. It is really women perfume. I don’t have to spray a lot when I use it. Just a little spray, I will already smell it the whole day. I am walking with floral smell. That’s what I feel when I use this Estee Lauder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561403630180631/k2311a0314/3.14.09