Olay White Radiance Lotion with SPF 19
  • About three months ago, I purchased Olay White Radiance Lotion in small size bottle (netto 30 ml) because I am new to try it
  • I used Olay White Radiance Lotion for a few days, and I am so happy because there is no new pimples appear, it is mean this product is suitable for my sensitive skin, probably because it has a non greasy formula
  • The price is not expensive at all, much cheaper than Olay Total Effects

• by nlestari

About three months ago, I purchased Olay White Radiance Lotion in small size bottle (netto 30 ml) because I am new to try it. My face has a sensitive skin, if a cosmetic I use is not suitable with my skin, in a few hours the pimples will appear in my face.

It makes me

more careful in selecting a cosmetic for my face.

I already try several cosmetics, but there is no one really suitable in my face skin.

My face skin match with Olay Blemish Prone, but I cannot use it when I go outdoor in afternoon because it does not contain UV Protector.

I used Olay White ...

• Radiance Lotion for a few days, and I am so happy because there is no new pimples appear, it is mean this product is suitable for my sensitive skin, probably because it has a non greasy formula.

Therefore, I continue using it until now, especially when I am outside the house in the afternoon.

The

UV protector in Olay Whitening Radiance Lotion is really work for me because I have no spot in my skin although I was under the blazing sun.

My face skin now brighter, because it also contain niacinamide, mulberry extract and skin nourishing vitamins.

The price is not expensive at all, much cheaper than Olay Total Effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311403630150631/k2311a0314/3.14.09