Haveli Indian Cuisine Marietta, GA  » Restaurants  »
490 Franklin Rd SE,Marietta, GA
  • Yes I agree that the dishes here are a bit on higher cost then any other Indian restaurant but still their preparation is real mouth-watering
  • I enjoyed eating here and would highly recommend this restaurant if you are a lover of Indian food like me

• by praja

When we went to Atlanta we were literally dying for Indian food, as in Charlotte where we stay there is hardly any Indian restaurant where they provide you with tasty Indian food. We had heard from people that in Atlanta its easy to get tasty Indian food, so our one of the craze to visit Atlanta was to have Indian food. We never had

an idea as to go in which restaurant. We searched a lot on net and finally decided to visit this restaurant as it was located in Atlanta downtown and they had a free parking …Believe me its a great place to have candle light dinner. It has a beautiful ambience with very polite customer service…I remember we missed the route and were ...

• unable to locate the place and we called the front desk of this restaurant and the person there explained us the entire route and we could easily reach there…Apart from all this their preparation is also too good…Yes I agree that the dishes here are a bit on higher cost then any other Indian restaurant but still their preparation is real mouth-watering. In addition
        the amount of vegetable/dishes they provide per plate is sufficient for 3-4 people. When I was having dinner here it was giving me a feeling as if I am having dinner in India…same taste same fragrance of food…I enjoyed eating here and would highly recommend this restaurant if you are a lover of Indian food like me…I am sure you will be delighted to have food here…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71403630140631/k2311a0314/3.14.09