Revlon Iluminance Creme Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Revlon ILuminance Crème Eye Shadow last year
  • I love the shadow as it has different shade palettes as well as it is weightless
  • Nevertheless, I would not recommend this product to people who have oily eyelids
  • In addition, you should always use an eye shadow brush, not your fingers to avoid creasing as my friends used to do that, and it was not pretty

• by Aisi

I bought the Revlon ILuminance Crème Eye Shadow last year. I really liked the product and Revlon has been my favorite brand until now.

I love the shadow as it has different shade palettes as well as it is weightless.

I bought four kinds of these eye shadows my favorites were the

Twilight, Moonlit Jewels, Wild orchids and Pink Petals.

It is full of shimmer and glam; it is safe and does not harm the eyes.

Although the finish gives a nice and luminous look, which really matched my skin tone, it is still not lasting enough as it fades by a couple of ...

• hours, which is not too bad.

However, it does make my eyes look nice and beautiful and I had many people complementing me and asking me on which eye shadow I use.

So definitely, it is a good thing.

Nevertheless, I would not recommend this product to people who have oily eyelids.

In addition, you should always use an eye shadow brush, not your fingers to avoid creasing as my friends used to do that, and it was not pretty.

Overall, I loved this product and still use it from time to time.

Therefore, I would definitely recommend this product and it is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311403630130631/k2311a0314/3.14.09