Hemobion Fe fumarate + Vitamin B complex capsule  » Health  »
  • Thus I recommend this to pregnant patients who are very sensitive to ferrous sulfate preparation

• by coolynch78

During my 2nd trimester of my first pregancy, I had some nutritional anemia which caused me to have a hemoglobin count of only 80. Because of this my obstetrician advised me to take ferrous sulfate to help elevate my hemoglobin count.

I tried to take the ferrous sulfate preparation she prescribed, however

my stomach could not really tolerate the hyperacidity it created, causing me to vomit every now and then. Because of this, I tried to find an alternative medication which can help me increase my hemoglobin count yet will be friendly enough not to cause hyperacidity to my stomach.

Then one ...

• day a medical representative visited our office and introduced me to Hemobion Fe fumarate + vitamin B complex capsule, which according to her, doesn’t cause hyperacidity. Thus I tried using it and I really confirmed that what she was saying is really true. The capsule somewhat tastes like chocolate which
        helped me to have some lesser feeling of nausea. And even if I took it before meals, I never noted any hyperacidity.

Thus I recommend this to pregnant patients who are very sensitive to ferrous sulfate preparation. This will not only help you but also the growing baby inside your womb.

Dee says :

what is the full name of this product? can we buy this without doctor’s prescription?

carmie26 says :

Hi Dee,

It’s Hemobion fe fumarate with Vitamin B complex. You need to seek for your doctor’s approval before taking this supplement because your blood needs to be examined first. Like ferrous sulfate which is similar to this supplement, it can be bought over the counter even without prescription.

nevelyn manalastas says :

is it safe to take hemobion even if im not pregnant just to increase my weight

Galega says :

It can be taken during the pregnancy stage. But, please remember, that you should not take it at this crucial juncture of your life with the approval of your OBGyne. Doctor after going through your blood test reports, will prescribe it or any Folic Acid medicine.

nevelyn manalastas says :

can you advice me what vitamins to take to increase weight

Galega says :

Vitamins are not used to increase weight. Vitamin supplements can help you to get balanced body, which also means ideal weight.

However, at the stage of pregnancy, I would suggest you to avoid thinking about increasing weight. If you are underweight, you should bring this fact to the notice of your OBGyne who will take necessary steps. Pregnancy is a beautiful, but very complicated process. You must be cautious before taking any supplement.

i am not pregnant but i notice that im underweight at the age of 32

Galega says :

For that, I would suggest you to take Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder for three months - one scoop a day. That will definitely help you to get balanced body without compromising your long term health. You should also take daily diet rich in minerals and vitamins.

nevelyn manalastas says :

thank you very much i truly apreciate your help.

donna medenilla says :

can i take hemobion,even im still 2mos.pregnant?..thanks so much,,

rodel says :

yes, you can take hemobion 2 months of pregnancy and even during lactation.

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used during the first trimester of the pregnancy. However, you MUST not take without getting approval of your OBGyne. Your doctor will decide whether to run it or any other similar supplement after seeing your blood test reports.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341403630090631/k2311a0314/3.14.09