BSNL Cellular Services  » Cellular services  »
  • Another great thing about this service is its cost
  • The major problem with BSNL is its unavailability in Delhi and Mumbai
  • Apart from this, I think the BSNL is a great and one must give a try to it

• by lex

BSNL Cellular services is a government owned company of India. I am an old user of this service. Recently, I have to change it because of the unavailability of operation in circle in which I am currently living.

Nevertheless, I missed BSNL a lot as it is one of the most reliable and best cellular service of India. The network area that BSNL covers is really awesome.

I never found my mobile out of coverage during days

when I used to keep it. This was the fact when I was residing in Jharkhand, one of the hilliest areas of India.

In rural areas no operator can provide a network like it. Another great thing about this service is its cost.

First of all, it did not charge any hidden cost from the customer. You pay what you are supposed to pay.

However, this is not the case with other operators. The major problem with ...

• BSNL is its unavailability in Delhi and Mumbai.

In these two metro another government owned company named MTNL runs its services so no BSNL. However, I must say that I missed it here in Delhi.

With so many great things with this operator, there is one minor problem. This may also be said as the biggest problem of BSNL as it is not good in supporting customer in problem.

I have experienced it several times, as when

I tried to contact the customer care; the waiting is too long for patience to keep patience. Somehow if call got connected then very often the suggestion by the customer care executive is far from sufficient.

Main reason behind this is the unavailability of customer care services in every circle and a man of different linguists will always find difficulty in solving your problem. Apart from this, I think the BSNL is a great and one must give a try to it.

BSNL Cellular Services

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221403630050631/k2311a0314/3.14.09