Hotel626.com  » Web sites  »
  • And they were saying, for best experience, play it in the dark with your loudspeakers on
  • I like the next part where you have to keep your balance using your mouse
  • I think I've already played it about 5 times and it's still not enough

• by zahfran

Hi, my name is Zahfran and I’m from Singapore. This is actually my first review and I just want to see how it goes. Basically, my first review is about Hotel626.com.

I don’t know how many of you guys have been to this website but I can tell you it is one of the most unique websites I’ve ever been to. It currently ranks amongst the top in my list of favorite websites. Basically, the website is about making your way through a haunted house, or should I say, hotel.

The graphics are so real you feel as if you are at the place itself. And also the sound effects can really sent chills down your spine. This website is truly

not for the faint-hearted. I had to ask my friend to accompany me through the game and I was playing it in broad daylight. Imagine that. And they were saying, for best experience, play it in the dark with your loudspeakers on. Ha ha..

Anyway, just a little bit of information, the website was created by Doritos, a snack company. I must say, they did a really great job on the website though I can’t quite see the link between a snack and a haunted hotel.

Back to the website, there are 7 or 8 stages. The scariest stage for me was the stage where you had to take a picture of a girl in the dark. It’s really hard ...

• because you have to really look in the dark and once you see a faint white figure, that’s when you snap on the camera. But be prepared, because the picture of the girl is not gonna make you excited.

Then, there’s another stage where you have to play sort of a lullaby in order not to wake up a baby girl. But of course, it’s not your typical ordinary baby girl. I like the next part where you have to keep your balance using your mouse. This is probably the only part of the game where I manage to pass with flying colors. Ha ha.

Next up, is the Madman stage where you have to deal with a lunatic trying to

tell you the secret number code. The trick is for you to listen and not just use your eyes.

These are basically the top three most frightening stage. I won’t tell you more as it’ll only spoil the fun. So if you’re game enough and looking for a really intense experience.

Visit http://www.hotel626.com.

I think I’ve already played it about 5 times and it’s still not enough. Ha ha.

Oh yeah, one last tip before I go. You’re supposed to play it between 6pm and 6am. However, you can bypass this just by setting your computer time to anytime between the range of 6pm to 6am.

Have a great time at the website. Enjoy. If that’s a good word for it. Ha ha.

leken licayan says :

secret code in hotel 626

Galega says :

This used to be a game, not a hotel. Users are supposed to play by clearing various stages of a hotel which used to be a haunted house. It is about keeping your nerves under control. There was nothing as such any secret code. The tips was to play it between 6 PM to 6AM. Guess, they wanted you to play in the night so that the maximum horror in your mind can be created.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201403630030631/k2311a0314/3.14.09