Mr.Bean  » Entertainment  »
  • Bean) is truly awesome,and in my opinion he is the best comedian in the Hollywood now
  • Bean rather than Rowan Atkinson,because I think that no other actor has that much ability to perform as Mr

• by kuak

I am watching “Mr. Bean” for more than 12 years now,and I just love to watch this show again and again. Rowan Atkinson(Mr.

Bean) is truly awesome,and in my opinion he is the best comedian in the Hollywood now. Mr.

Bean is all about fun,and it is full with weird things. ”Mr.

Bean” is a bachelor guy,and the whole story moves around him,that

how he lead his life in a funny but simple way with his teddy bear. I just love to see Mr.

Bean because whenever I am sad,this show helps me to bring my smile back in my face,and I have all the episodes in DVD,and for that whenever I got chance,I watch “Mr. Bean” with my family,and friends we ...

• all just love to watch “Mr.

Bean”. Rowan Atkinson’s awesome performance really made me laugh,and also his acting makes me to admire him,he is just awesome.

I would probably never thought of anyone doing “Mr. Bean” rather than Rowan Atkinson,because I think that no other actor has that much ability to perform as “Mr.

Bean”,and also I think that no body

can do “Mr. Bean” simpler than him.

Overall I have to say that “Mr. Bean” is my all time favorite comedy TV show,and still now I watch “Mr.

Bean”,and surprisingly my little sisters also loves to watch “Mr. Bean” like me,so we all have fun while watching “Mr.

Bean”,truly it is the best show in the world,and Rowan Atkinson is the best actor ever.

Mr.Bean

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591403629970631/k2311a0314/3.14.09