Walgreens roasted almonds  » Food  »
  • I think there are some almonds that I have bought that are not as tasty
  • I don't think the almonds I have bought in the past have been as tasty as these almonds are
  • I would recommend these nuts for any consumers

• by snowy

I got Walgreens roasted almonds because they were on sale. They were 3.50 for an 8 oz can. They were really tasty and were great because they were affordable. I liked these almonds and thought they were very healthy.

There are many brands of almonds to choose from but there are some that are

worth buying and some that are not. I think there are some almonds that I have bought that are not as tasty. I have been a fan of these almonds for quite some time. I don’t think the almonds I have bought in the past have been as tasty as these almonds are.

I think ...

• these nuts are a really super buy for the price. Sometimes you can even get the nuts on sale for 2.50 a can. This price is even better and one that you certainly should not miss. I really dont think that Walgreens almonds are nuts that you can or should not buy.

I think for

such a low price getting a can of nuts is really worthwhile, so on your next trip to Walgreens getting a can of these nuts can really make your trip worthhile and a culinary adventure for your palate. I enjoy these Walgreens nuts, and I think everyone else will as well. I would recommend these nuts for any consumers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271403629920631/k2311a0314/3.14.09