Panasonic MASH 5-CD Changer Stereo
  • I recieved the Panasonic MASH 5-CD Changer Stereo for graduation last year, and it produces some of the best sound I've ever heard
  • It also comes in a blue/silver color, but in my opinion, it just doesn't look as good as the Red/Black setup

• by Josh

I recieved the Panasonic MASH 5-CD Changer Stereo for graduation last year, and it produces some of the best sound I’ve ever heard. The stereo has an awesome simulated surround-sound system (which means that even though it only has two speakers, it mimics the sound that a surround sound system would produce) and despite having both speakers in from of me, when I have it hooked

up to my PS3 and watch Bluray movies through it, it really feels like the sound is coming from all around me.

The thing has a five disc CD changer, but also plays MP3 discs. You push play on disc one and it will play all the way through to disc five unintteruppted, save for a thirty second wait time to switch discs. Perfect for parties, and ...

• I’ve used it for such in the past.

The best thing about the stereo, though, is the auxillary composite cords. That means you can plug just about anything in there (DVD players, game systems, even TVs) and they’ll push the sound through the stereo instead. It’s a great alternative for more expensive speaker systems, because the Panasonic stereo simulates surround sound almost perfectly.

The stereo also has a

really cool black and red finish, and it looks awesome. It also comes in a blue/silver color, but in my opinion, it just doesn’t look as good as the Red/Black setup. I’ve you’re looking for a stereo to listen to your CDs, MP3s, or even your old cassette tapes, and you need speakers for your TV or DVD player, than this is absolute best choice! 10/10

J Seth says :

we need to find the remote for our panasonic mash 5-cd changer stereo..

John says :

Panasonic has a parts department that’s useful to order replacement parts, such as the remote. Here’s their contact number: 800-833-9626

Galega says :

Panasonic sells spare remote for all of its products. You can get the original remote from any authorized seller of Panasonic. You can also consider using a universal remote control/master remote which will work seamlessly after little bit of settings.

eddie neilio says :

i have this radio.. black red n silver but i read up top that it came with two speakers n this one came with a sub woofer too… included that in this to make shurr we really r talkin about the same one… i really think we r though.. the sound really is amazing.. my problem is that ive seen a friend connect there lap top to it n have music come out of the speakers… i have just went out n bought a wire from best buy were a worker there from that station told me is what i wanted in order to connect my ipod to a stereo system in a car or home entertainment system.. i have tried useing this wire connecting it to the front of my radio where it dissplays a picture for headsets.. then connected the other end to my computer n it didnt work.. also tried to connect it to my ipod n it doesnt work.. now while that wire was connected still though.. it wouldnt let sound out of the speakers for the radio itself am fm.. or sound from a cd playing.. i unplugged the wire n the sound came right out.. so i dont understand y i cant figure out how to connect something to my radio.. wut if i had a dvd player or something even how do i connect something to my radio so it plays from that..??? hope that u could help me out.. thanks

Armgard Meffert says :

Ich brauche dringend ei ne Gebrauchsanweisung f r den Panasonic Mash ( CD-Spieler)

Wer kann mir helfen? Eine Kopie der Seiten ber den Gebrauch des MC-Kassettendecks.
    Danke im voraus

Armgard Meffert in
    19059 Schwerin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161403629870631/k2311a0314/3.14.09