The Pink Panther 2  » Movies  »
  • And I love the stuffs he do,and only for him I went to see this movie
  • And another interesting thing I liked about this movie is that it has Aishwariya Ray Bachhan in this movie,and she is looking awesome in this movie,though she done a negative role,but I liked her so much in this movie,she acted remarkably good in this movie,but I expected much more better from her
  • By seeing this movie I think that they should not make The Pink Panther 3 in future

• by kuak

Today I watched “The Pink Panther 2″,because I really like the previous movie,so I went to see this movie,but I have to say that this movie let me down. It has a very foolish story,and a very weak screenplay.

But I am a big fan of Steve Martin,and the only thing I liked about “The Pink

Panther 2″ is the awesome performance of Steve Martin.

Steve is looking funnier than ever in this movie.

And I love the stuffs he do,and only for him I went to see this movie.

And another interesting thing I liked about this movie is that it has “Aishwariya Ray Bachhan” in this movie,and she is looking awesome ...

• in this movie,though she done a negative role,but I liked her so much in this movie,she acted remarkably good in this movie,but I expected much more better from her.

Whatsoever the story of this movie is average,and the ending is pretty much childish also.

By seeing this movie I think that they should not make “The

Pink Panther 3″ in future.

Overall I have to say that if people gonna watch this movie,then they would probably Steve Martin’s fans, or Aishwariya Ray Bachhan’s fan.

Because without them this movie has nothing special in it.

By the way I want to wish best of luck to “The Pink Panther 2″,I hope they will recover their losses soon.

The Pink Panther 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111303629460331/k2311a0313/3.13.09