Annapoorna Atta(wheat flour)
    • Item: Annapoorna Atta(wheat flour) By: krishnakomali

We use Annapoorna Atta to make chapatti and roti. This wheat flour’s quality is good. That is why I purchase a 2 kg packet at once.

The price is also within the budget. I get very soft chapattis

with this flour.

they also taste good. I do not add any extra item to make them soft.

I just add enough water and salt to the flour and keep it aside covered for half and hour. It is very easy to make ...

• rotis with this.

I make all recipes that contain wheat flour with Annapoorna only. This is the product of India.

No need to mix anything in this flour. you can directly use it to make your favorite dishes.

I did not find any

kharab(dirt or dust or bugs) in this flour. This item is fresh and clean.

I did not find any bad odor while making chapattis with this flour. I am satisfied with this product.

It is available in all general stores and super markets.

Ezhil says :

Is Annapoorna Atta or Ashirwaad Atta brands available in Dubai? If so, can you please tell me which supermarket it will be available?

Galega says :

These two brands are not available in Dubai.

However, you can still get Pilsbury Atta, which is another Indian product with same quality. The manufacturer exports it to UAE.

Shajan Raphael.K. says :

Dear Sir,
    Some months before I bought Annapoorna Atta from Reliance super market in Thrissur District situated at East Fort. Now this brand is not availabe.
    From where I can collect this brand wheat ?

Galega says :

Reliance Supermarket is restructuring its business model. Now it is not selling low margin items. Annapoorna Atta is the casualty of this.

Don’t worry, you can still get it as Big Bazaar is selling this Atta. Go to a Big Bazaar near you to get it.

As a matter of fact, Reliance store in north India is still selling this brand. It has been taken off the shelf only in south India, mainly because of low margin and low demand.

quick note by anonymous :

Annapoorna atta not good
    Health bed healthy this atta

Plz friends don’t use……. this atta..

Galega says :

Why do you think that this flour is not good for health? Do you have any experience to share? If yes, then please write down here.

For me, Annapurna isn’t as such bad. I have enjoyed bread made from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27120662931030/k2311a0612/6.12.06