My Little Lamb Cradle’n Swing by Fisher Price  » Baby care  »
  • This was, by far, one of the best baby gifts I got
  • I like that the part where the baby's head rests is softly cushioned and shaped to keep the head well placed
  • I would recommend this swing for anybody having a baby or to anyone looking for the perfect gift for a baby shower

• by Siouxmix

I just had my first baby and one of the gifts I received was the My Little Lamb Cradle’n Swing by Fisher Price. This was, by far, one of the best baby gifts I got.

The My Little Lamb Cradle’n Swing comes with eight songs, three sound effects, a motorized mobile and a motorized swing with six speeds. The swing runs on batteries so you can move it just about anywhere. My mother in law said it was the only thing that would

calm my husband when he was a baby. Now our daughter enjoys it just as much.

The cradle swing adjusts to two positions. Laying back or sitting more upright while the safety waist strap softly makes sure the baby doesn’t fall out. I like that the part where the baby’s head rests is softly cushioned and shaped to keep the head well placed. It also switches and locks into three different swinging positions easily with the click of a button. So that ...

• the baby can swing from front to back or side to side.

Cute little lambs, stars, clouds and moons make up the motorized mobile. The entire cradle swing is covered in a very soft fabric that makes me wish I had one my size to lay in.

The best thing is that it gives your baby a comfortable and safe place to be for when you need to run to the bathroom or do something for a quick second. I even move the swing

from the living room to the kitchen for when I’m cooking. My daughter likes being in the same room and can watch safely from her swing.

I would recommend this swing for anybody having a baby or to anyone looking for the perfect gift for a baby shower. Fisher Price did a wonderful job on the design of this baby swing. It also comes with a removable lap tray with toys built onto it for when your baby is a little older.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541303629250331/k2311a0313/3.13.09