Sadia Frozen chicken  » Food  »
    • Item: Sadia Frozen chicken By: krishnakomali

We use only Sadia frozen chicken. I have tried this chicken many times.

It is good.

The quality is excellent.

there are various packs of this sadia , as boneless,

chicken drumsticks,only leg pieces,gizzards, whole chicken etc.

I have tried all these items of sadia.

But I prefer chicken whole.

Because we can cut the chicken into required piecesand use them as per our requirement.

...

• They also pack the neck piece and liver of the dressed chicken inside the pack.

There are various quantities available.

Recently we purchased whole chicken of two 900gm packs just for 11 Dhs.

The price is

also reasonable.

One more impressive thing of Sadia is most of the times it is available in offer pack.

So this is economic.

That is why I personally prefer Sadia chicken Because it is good quality and quantity wise, and is economic.

sheeja says :

Dear sir.
    Iam always using your product..1 week back i bought sadia chicken breast batch no.PRO00113 and i found that the chicken pieces had an injection hole.
    Why you people are doing like that. i know you are injecting the hormone in chicken..it is not good for our health.this is against the law..

Pls take some action and if you are not taking any , I will tell this to the public.

Galega says :

You find it a needle hole and you thought that the manufacturer has injected hormone into the chicken. That is, in my opinion, is a wild guess. Even if they are using it, they won’t leave such an open hint. The hole might be a part of the entire process.

Kanoatova says :

Good day, May i please have your email address that i can speak to you directly about Sadia Frozen Chiken, as i worked with you many years through people so now i want to know more about it directly. Let me know if you are interested to work with us. Thank you

Sherrie says :

Hello Could you please tell me if the Sadia Breaded Chicken Breasts are lactose free? Thank you

Galega says :

Yes, Sadia Frozen Chicken is lactose free. If you are lactose intolerant, you can go ahead and have it.

adil butt says :

dear suppliers please inform me about your procedure of making halal chiken,i will be happy to get a satisfiying reply.

Galega says :

Recipe and procedure for preparing all types of chicken or poultry items is same. You are talking about halal chicken.

As you might know, halal is an arabic word which is about the chicken (and, also for others) and the way you kill it. For halal, you cut the jugular vein. Once done, the recipe will remain same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27120662911030/k2311a0612/6.12.06