Cristalit Hotel, Prawirotaman, Yogyakarta Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Prawirotaman MG III/633 Yogyakarta Phone: +62 274 374297 Fax: +62 274 374297
  • If you look for average hotel which give you comfortable stay, I'd like to share my experience staying in Cristalit Hotel
  • Even those rooms are quite large and comfortable but the rate wouldn't rip you off, only cost IDR 175.000 (converted $ 17) for the Standard Room and IDR 200.000 (converted $ 20)
  • In the evening, garden swimming pool could be enjoyed as the relaxing place, because there are several garden dining tables and chairs, gives you romantic evening moments
  • What I love most from the hotel is its location
  • This hotel is the best choice for medium end tourist

• by kennisa
      Being a tour guide allows me to spending nights and enjoying facilities of hotels and home stays both in town and in the other town. My town, Yogyakarta, has many tourist facilities like hotels since it’s the second tourist destination in Indonesia.

If you look for average hotel which give you comfortable stay, I’d like to

share my experience staying in Cristalit Hotel.

The hotel isn’t really big, they offers two types of rooms, Standard Room which equipped with shower and Deluxe Room which equipped with bathtub.

Even those rooms are quite large and comfortable but the rate wouldn’t rip you off, only cost IDR 1750 (converted $ 17) for the Standard Room and IDR 2000 (converted $ 20).

These rates are already including breakfast and 21 % tax and services.

Each room is comfortable, air conditioned, and equipped with multi national television channels, so you’re not gonna miss the latest news or entertainments.

In the evening, garden swimming pool could be enjoyed as the relaxing place, because ...

• Cristalit Hotel, Prawirotaman, Yogyakarta Indonesia
      there are several garden dining tables and chairs, gives you romantic evening moments.

I used to spend my evening here in this place, relaxing myself after almost 24 hours of tiring working day.

In the hotel, also available 24 hours room service which really helps me from staying awake at night and have nothing to eat.

/> What I love most from the hotel is its location.

Located near Prawirotaman Street, which I could easily find the bistro and coffee shop, and enjoying the nightlife along the street.

This hotel is the best choice for medium end tourist.

Making reservation before the day would be better, because in peak season, the hotel usually full-booked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21303629030231/k2311a0313/3.13.09