Adya Nalendra Boutique Hotel, Yogyakarta Indonesia  » Hotels  »
Jl. Tri Margo Kulon 9A Yogyakarta Indonesia Phone: +62 274 554606, +62 274 6800505 Fax: +62 274 554606
  • Now, it's time for you to taste the new experience staying in the boutique hotel
  • There's one hotel I recommend you to choose, Adya Nalendra Boutique Hotel
  • Unfortunately, there's no swimming pool in this hotel but it didn't really matter to me because there are still plenty things to do around this hotel

• by kennisa
      Get bored with the standard ambiance of the hotel you used to stay? Now, it’s time for you to taste the new experience staying in the boutique hotel. In Yogyakarta, a little town in the south part of Java Island in Indonesia, there are several boutique hotels you could choose as the place to stay. Each offers the creative uniqueness which you couldn’t find anywhere else.

There’s one hotel I recommend you to choose, Adya Nalendra Boutique Hotel. A few weeks ago, there’s a thought popped up in mind, I

want to have some break from my routine.

I want to have a moment for indulging, myself staying away from the routine. A friend recommended me to reserve a room in this hotel.

This seems to be one stop place; you could get anything you like without walking out of the gate. First time I stepped my foot into the lobby, I felt so tempted by the decoration, a perfect mixture of two different cultures, Javanese and Chinese style.

I wanted to have a total experience, so I chose Executive ...

• Suite room with Chinese style, which rarely found in Yogyakarta. The rate of the room is IDR 7750, converted approximately $ 76.

And the hotel offers several types of room with affordable price. Superior Deluxe Room for only IDR 4250 or converted approximately $ 42, or Superior Unique Room for only IDR 5250 or converted approximately $ 52.

Even there are 15 rooms available in those three types, but each room is designed with different character with good quality old fashioned furniture. In my room, there was a coffee table

which came from the old century which the owner of this hotel got it from an auction.

If you couldn’t leave your connection with the world outside, you could simply bring your laptop and be online everywhere in any place of the hotel because hot spot is one of facilities the hotel offers. Unfortunately, there’s no swimming pool in this hotel but it didn’t really matter to me because there are still plenty things to do around this hotel.

There would be 20% additional surcharge for the peak season from July until September 2009.

Adya Nalendra Boutique Hotel, Yogyakarta Indonesia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21303629010231/k2311a0313/3.13.09