Super Mario 64
  • I was not sure what to do and he said here let me see that (the controller).He just went at that over-sized bomb-omb as if he's been playing games all his life, and trust me he hasn't

• by Jamo Omaj

Super Mario 64 is a great single player game for the N64. This is one of those games that is fun to just mess around and do random things. It is fun just to jump around with Mario on this game.

The 3D textile does wonders to the Mario world.

Mario is off to save peach again, with another twist. You jump through paintings in the peach castle to go to new or different worlds where the goal is to gain stars. More stars and you can get into more rooms where there are more paintings. Through some paintings, you ...

• will find Bowser. Bowser is the evil intruder of the castle.

You must defeat Bowser to gain a key to get to a new stretch of rooms and paintings. This game is very fun for all ages. When I played this as a kid, my dad got me the first

star. I was not sure what to do and he said here let me see that (the controller).He just went at that over-sized bomb-omb as if he’s been playing games all his life, and trust me he hasn’t. This game is great for all ages and has great playable capabilties.

Super Mario 64

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281303628990231/k2311a0313/3.13.09