Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo anti-dandruff, anti-recurrence  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've got dark brown hair, so lets face, dandruff is not only an frustrating problem for me but also an embarrassing one as the white snow-flake like particles can be readily be seen against the dark contrast of my hair
  • I was somewhat hesitant at first, as I've always deemed cheap shampoos to not work but considering the ultra cheap price, I decided to purchase it in the end
  • I believe that its results are powerful enough that its respective conditioner does not need to be used
  • In all honesty, I've got to say that this is the best anti-dandruff shampoo ever shelved

• by Sara

I’ve got dark brown hair, so lets face, dandruff is not only an frustrating problem for me but also an embarrassing one as the white snow-flake like particles can be readily be seen against the dark contrast of my hair. So therefore, a dandruff eliminating hair product is a necessity for me. Believe me, I have tried all the hair products that exist out there from low end to high end products and no effective results have been produced, until I came across the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Anti-dandruff, anti-recurrence shampoo bottle for $3AU at a discount chemist warehouse. I was somewhat hesitant at first, as I’ve always deemed cheap shampoos to not work but considering the ultra cheap

price, I decided to purchase it in the end. I’m very glad I did because as I was soon to find out, this product not only solved my major ongoing dandruff problem but also my hair breakage one. My sufferings have finally been bought to an end!

Right from the very first wash, my hair felt fresh, a feeling likened to that after washing my teeth with peppermint toothpaste. In fact, some shampoo dropped on my face and I could immediately feel cool tingling and the smell of sweet mint. The back of the bottle mentions that it contains “Fructose, glucose, vitamins B3 and B6 that nourishes the hair from the root to tip, fruit AHAs that strengthens the ...

• hair fibre and fortified lipids that reinforces the protective barrier of the hair and pyrithione zinc that breaks the cycle of dandruff for four weeks. I strongly believe that this information is true and the collaboration of these ingredients produces a pronounced effective effect. After washing my hair only thrice, my hair seems so much more resilient, my hair doesn’t fall off as easily now when I brush it (if not at all!) and I cannot see and feel any dandruff anymore. I even stopped using this shampoo for a while to study the long term effects of the shampoo and lo and behold, the results have been maintained.

I’ve resorted back to using this product as I

absolutely adore it and I can’t stop running my fingers through my hair to feel that silkiness and smoothness feeling even though it has been over two days since I’ve washed my hair with it. Usually I have to wash my hair every day to rid my hair of that disgusting grease and oil build-up and maintain my dandruff levels. However, I can escape washing my hair every two days now and still feel as though I’ve washed my hair in the past hour. I believe that its results are powerful enough that its respective conditioner does not need to be used.

In all honesty, I’ve got to say that this is the best anti-dandruff shampoo ever shelved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311303628960231/k2311a0313/3.13.09