The North Face Boots: McMurdo
  • I got these boots for Christmas, and so far, they are the best boots I have ever worn
  • The white stuff at the top of the boot, that might supposedly look like fake fur or something, doesn't extend inside the boot past two inches or so - but the boot is lined with what I believe to be fleece, and its pretty soft and comfortable
  • Over all, I recommend these boots to anyone who does anything more than just walking on clean sidewalks, really
  • I walk up my muddy driveway and into snow and such all the time, and they work great, so I would say to definitely buy them

• by JenniferPlague

I got these boots for Christmas, and so far, they are the best boots I have ever worn. I can go sledding in them for half a day and they won’t get wet until towards the end (probably because the snow falls into the boot, not because it soaks through). I can walk knee-deep in snow and the only time I feel it in my shoes is when the snow falls inside.

I can walk in mud and puddles, and

I don’t feel that either. The shoes are pretty warm too, although if you’re really in the cold you need to wear wool socks anyway. They’re also high enough that it’s easy to tuck your pants inside or over them, whichever way you like.

I can run in the shoes, although it’s a bit more awkward - but they would be good for hiking, probably, because they are kind of stiff from the rubber at the bottom. The white ...

• stuff at the top of the boot, that might supposedly look like fake fur or something, doesn’t extend inside the boot past two inches or so - but the boot is lined with what I believe to be fleece, and its pretty soft and comfortable.

If you’re willing to pay around a hundred dollars for boots, these are great! You can wash them off with a hose or something if you really want to, and depending on what your

climate is like or where you place them, they can dry out in under a day. I’ve been wearing them everyday for a few months and so far I can’t tell any signs of wear, either.

Over all, I recommend these boots to anyone who does anything more than just walking on clean sidewalks, really! I walk up my muddy driveway and into snow and such all the time, and they work great, so I would say to definitely buy them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551303628801231/k2311a0313/3.13.09