Cat Eye Mity-8 Cycling Computer (Model CC-MT400)  » Electronics  »
  • But there was a time that I rode almost everyday so I bought the Cat Eye Mity-8 cycling computer
  • It also has a heart rate monitor which I think is very important

• by Malou

Whenever I get the chance, I go out and ride my bicycle. I’m a really outdoor type of person so even riding the bike in the neighborhood is good enough for me.

I don’t get to ride as much as I want to because of my busy schedule.

Nowadays, I’m lucky if I could ride my bicycle once a

week.

But there was a time that I rode almost everyday so I bought the Cat Eye Mity-8 cycling computer.

It’s very simple and yet reliable.

It has the basic functions that any cyclist would need such as current speed, max speed, trip distance, total distance, elapsed time, average speed and 12 and 24-hour clock.

To make it simpler,

• this machine is able to tell how fast, far and how long you’ve been traveling.

I also like the fact that it’s so easy to install (I actually set it up myself) and has a good price.

Anyone would be able to afford it.

Reading any information is easy because of the large screen and display.

It also has

a heart rate monitor which I think is very important.

Other notable features are the programmable display, automatic power saving mode, universal speed magnet and sensor, automatic start and stop, odometer manual set option, and pace arrow.

I haven’t had any problems with this gadget and I must say that it’s a really good product at a great price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161203628591131/k2311a0312/3.12.09