Twilight  » Movies  »
  • The work of director Catherine Hardwick was amazing and extraordinary and I previously had loved her work in the movie Thirteen

• by Aisi

I went to watch the movie Twilight with my friends, as we all were going crazy after watching the movie trailer; we were already fans of twilight before the movie came out as we had a book club. I loved reading all the series.

When we watched the movie, it

was good but a little bit disappointing, as some scenes were not coming together with the book.

Nevertheless, the movie was nice filled with strong teenage emotions and romance.

The performance of Robert Pattinsson was good and memorable he played the part of Edward Cullen very well, Kirsten Stewart performance ...

• was ok she could have done better as she did a good job in Panic room.

Actually, I was not keen on her playing the role of Bella, as I preferred Leighton Meester to play Bella.

loved her work in the movie Thirteen.

Overall,the movie was good and I cannot wait for the DVD to come out.

As well as the second Sequel to this movie called New Moon.

So if you get a chance to watch Twilight.

I would surely recommend it; you would want to miss an opportunity from my experience.

Twilight

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111203628521131/k2311a0312/3.12.09