Motorola L72
  • However, due to my boyfriend's persistent suggestion of the said Motorola handset, I decided to buy it
  • While surfing the net on my phone, I can listen to the all the music I love which I can update anytime I choose

• by rycemix

It’s been more than a year since I have purchased my Motorola L72. And during that time, I have liked and disliked a lot of the aspects of the Motorola L72 and so, I would like to give you my opinion regarding this handset.

It was around November 2008 when I purchased a brand new Motorola L72. At first, I had already made up my mind that I would be buying a Nokia Xpress Music handset. However, due to my boyfriend’s persistent suggestion of the said Motorola handset, I decided to buy it.

Motorola L72 is sleek and has this look of professionalism that I really liked.

Plus it has Bluetooth, a two-mega pixel camera, a removable 512MB Micro SD memory card and GPRS capabilities, the latter of which became my most favorite characteristic of the Motorola L72. I remember, as soon as it was purchased, my boyfriend’s hands were all over it and he was already tinkering away with the GPRS setting.

I must admit, I had an assumption that the only user-friendly handset out there was Nokia. However, Motorola wasn’t half bad. I immediately learned every aspect of it and came to love it. Once the GPRS settings were okay, I loved it even more. While surfing the net on my phone,

• I can listen to the all the music I love which I can update anytime I choose. I can access my mobile’s contents thru our PC. Not only that, I was even able to download games for my Motorola L72 using the built in browser to access wap sites. It really made me happy.

However, it turned out that it has a major flaw which I really don’t like. The keypad is made of some sort of fiber glass; correct me if I’m wrong. And since I play a lot of games, surf the net, and send a lot of text messages, it seems that I have

“murdered” my keypad. At first, I saw that my nails caused cracks on the keypad so I tried to use my keypad more gently. But as time wore on, the cracks multiplied until my keypad had holes on it! The professional looking handset I used to have a year ago has lost its luster.

Overall, the Motorola deserves 4 out of 5 stars. Although I’m a woman, I don’t really care about the physical look of my phone. What I’m saying is I would rather worry about the content and specs of the phone that it’s physical aspects. I have loved the Motorola L72 and will continue to love it.

Motorola L72
    LEO says :

i have my motorola l72, im just asking how 2 use the google in my phone? i cant open it. hope you could hep me? thnks

Jules Li says :

You should be able to simply enter google.com into the browser. You say it can’t open, however you’re not being very specific. You should list out any error codes or messages that you are getting. There are several things that can cause a webpage not to load.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371203628511131/k2311a0312/3.12.09