BPI  » Finance  »
  • Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) may not be the number one bank in the Philippines but I think that it is still the most convenient bank here
  • However, because almost all corner has an ATM machine of BPI that allows not only withdrawal of cash but also allows deposit of checks and cash, managing my daily funds is no longer a problem
  • Another amazing thing that I love about BPI is that I can open an account online, too

• by angkat14

Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) may not be the number one bank in the Philippines but I think that it is still the most convenient bank here.

With my work as a professional accountant, I didn’t have the luxury to take even half an hour off the office just to go to the bank to deposit check

or withdraw funds. However, because almost all corner has an ATM machine of BPI that allows not only withdrawal of cash but also allows deposit of checks and cash, managing my daily funds is no longer a problem.

And with the help of its online banking, I can also do fund transfers and payment of bills without taking ...

• a single step outside the comfort of my office or home. I can prompt my account to do automatic payment for recurring disbursements such as payment of my loans. Now, I can ensure that all my bills will be paid on time and I don’t have to worry about having to pay penalty or interest for late
        payments.

Another amazing thing that I love about BPI is that I can open an account online, too! Now whenever I have some excess funds, all it takes are a few clicks to have it placed in a time deposit for bigger interest, yes, even in the middle of the night!

Truly, BPI is the best bank for me!

niceginger24 says :

how can i get my account number for my time deposit account?

MEV says :

You can go directly to your branch.

Galega says :

While making Time Deposit with the bank, you must have gotten a kit containing all necessary information. You can find the account number from the same kit. Apart from that, you will also get certificate of deposit showing the duration of maturity of your time deposit.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421203628301131/k2311a0312/3.12.09