InterContinental CityStars Hotel in Cairo, Eygpt  » Hotels  »
Omar, Ibn El Khattab, P.O. Box 1026, Cairo 11737, Eygpt
  • The restaurants were not that expensive and the food delicious, I was really tired but I did want to go sight-seeing

• by Sassa22

I went to Cairo on a historical vacation of sorts; I went there with my boyfriend Dean since we both are history fanatics, which was the first thing that bought us together. So it was appropriate that we both go, I booked us in the Intercontinental City Stars hotel.

When we arrived at Cairo, the first thing we did was to get a cab to our hotel, it was total chaos there

especially the traffic I was use to it since I live in Mumbai but because of the heat it really got to me since we were close to the airport and yet was stuck.

We finally reach the hotel after all that traffic; the hotel was really modern and had a lot of class.

We were asked to wait in the bar for our rooms to be ready which I didn’t mind ...

• considering we were in the bar and was given a complimentary drink which was really refreshing after all that heat.

We were finally escorted to our rooms and they were really spacious and cozy.

The restaurants were not that expensive and the food delicious, I was really tired but I did want to go sight-seeing.

I saw the Egyptian museum, Old Cairo, Cairo Tower, etc, there were a lot of great places

we went to it was fantastic.

And there was easy transportation there from anywhere, so no problems at all, since it wasn’t in the center of the city.

The hotel’s service could have improved since I was paying a lot and they could have been polite.

And watch your expense there, I tend to splurge though.

Overall the hotel was okay a bit Expensive that I expected but I was satisfied with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21203628251131/k2311a0312/3.12.09