Prince Hotel and Residence in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia  » Hotels  »
2.0
No.4 Jalan Conlay, Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia
  • I called up the concierge and they said that I would have to pay to have it put, which was ridiculous, since I had never had this problem anywhere
  • I wouldn't recommend this hotel, they are really rude and scammers

• by Sassa22

I went to Malaysia to meet my cousin and her husband they had recently moved there and they wanted me to come over. They booked me in a hotel since their home was still under construction; the hotel they booked was the Prince Hotel & Residence.

I have never travel to Malaysia in my whole entire life at that point so it was really exciting to go and get in touch with a little culture.

My cousins picked me up

from the airport and escorted me to the hotel, the hotel was nice very I don’t know how to say it Asian themed.

We went to the front desk and it was completely tardy with my reservations and a bit disorganized.

I got my keys and went to my hotel room; the room was really spacious but not quite different than I thought it would be.

It was morning so I ordered breakfast which didn’t take a lot of time ...

• and it was okay, not fancy very regular but I felt that dinner was better though.

I went around the hotel to look around, I felt that the swimming pool was small and crowded I couldn’t get in.

I felt the staff was friendly and helpful, I got a bit of sight seeing done nothing special, the Bukit Bintang, KLCC, etc, there was a lot of transport around so it wouldn’t be hard to find.

However what did bother me

for my stay there was the fact that I didn’t have any Internet available.

I called up the concierge and they said that I would have to pay to have it put, which was ridiculous, since I had never had this problem anywhere.

Anyway I was at the end of my stay and ready to check out to find a million hidden costs of the things I supposedly used.

I wouldn’t recommend this hotel, they are really rude and scammers.

Tim Quarm says :

I have read your comments in relation to your stay and I am naturally very concerned about the issues raised. Could you please email me to elaborate further, so I can complete a full investigate. The reason I ask for this information is that all rooms are hard wired with broadband internet and is available to all guests free of charge. If you could also highlight what miscelleaneous were charged to your account as I am more than happy to review any incorrect charges and act accordingly. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you at a time convenient to you. Tim Quarm Resident Manager

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21203628241131/k2311a0312/3.12.09