Airotel Parthenon Hotel in Athens, Greece  » Hotels  »
Airotel Parthenon Hotel, Makri 6, Athens 11742, Greece
  • I traveled to Athens when it hosted the Athens Festival, with all my friends it had been the first time ever traveling there it was absolutely amazing

• by Sassa22

I traveled to Athens when it hosted the Athens Festival, with all my friends it had been the first time ever traveling there it was absolutely amazing. My boyfriend had paid for both of us, so he chose the hotel we were staying in, it was the Airotel Parthenon Hotel.

We reach the hotel exhausted but excited to look around, the hotel was nice and looked like a hotel basically.

The reception area was nice nothing special though; we got our keys and went up to our room.

The room was nice, spacious but bland and a bit outdated.

In real need of an upgrade, we finished unpacking and everything was set and ready to go.

We went to do a little sightseeing we left the hotel to find out we were in the most perfect location possible we didn’t have to take a taxi and spend all that cash ...

• Airotel Parthenon Hotel in Athens, Greece
      most of everything was approximately 5 to 10 minutes away.

We had seen everything from the Acropolis to the Plaka and a lot of different Greek stuff on the way.

Bought some lovely Greek pots, there were a lot of churches beautiful in their design, I was so fascinated.

Breakfast

there was really good; they had a variety of things to choose from the fruit basket to the cereals to eggs anything you would like.

Overall the trip was good and it was at a reasonable price.

Almost perfect for my budget, which was amazing since I thought it would cost a lot more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21203628121031/k2311a0312/3.12.09