Godex Carnitine orotate + Vitamin B complex capsule  » Health  »
  • I tried to lose some weight almost a year ago and since I know that sudden weight loss can cause fatty liver due to increased fats in the blood stream, I decided to take Godex carnitine orotate + vitamin B complex capsule, a medication which increases metabolism of fat in the liver, to protect my liver from possible side effects of decreasing some of my weight

• by coolynch78

to protect my liver from possible side effects of decreasing some of my weight.

I took Godex capsule thrice a day and I have noted that it really helped me in my weight loss program. I still felt good even if I have to take lighter meals. Most people who undergo ...

• weight loss sometimes feel some body weakness and sometimes a little depression but I really did not feel any, maybe because Godex helped in releasing the energy from extra fats metabolized in my liver.

In my medical practice as a physician, I also use Godex in patients with fatty liver as a complication

of Diabetes Mellitus II and alcoholism and in my observation, my patients really improves clinically. The abdominal discomfort they usually feel due to fatty liver usually subsides and most, if not all, have better liver enzyme results (a test to see whether the liver is damaged) after the three month course of Godex therapy.

luz says :

is godex carnitine orotate can cute hepatitis b?

al says :

GODEX DS will not cure hepatitis b, but it can heal the liver damage brought by hepatitis b virus. When the hepatitis b virus attact the hepatocytes or liver cells, it will cause liver damage like cirrhosis and liver carcinoma. Godex ds will help in regenarating damage hepatocytes or liver cells to prevent cirrhosis and liver carcinoma and to return back the proper functions of the liver.

Galega says :

Godex Carnitine Orotate is widely prescribed for the treatment of Hepatitis B. However, please note, this medicine alone can’t cure Hep.B. Your doctor will also prescribed few other medicines. It is primarily intended to quicken the recovery of damage that Hepatitis B might have caused on your liver.

In any case, when it comes to Hepatitis B, you need to strictly follow the prescription of your doctor. Self medication in this case can be life threatening.

ramil raymundo paguirigan says :

does godex ds has side effect of abdominal discomfort.

Galega says :

Gastrointestinal disturbance is one of the possible side effects of Godex DS. IF you are feeling quite uncomfortable because of abdominal discomfort, you should immediately consult a doctor.

Shiella Marie Casimiro says :

Is Revicon forte good for tjose who has cirrhiosis? thanks

Galega says :

Revicon Forte can be taken by those who have Cirrhiosis. There is no problem here. However, it can cure the medical condition. Other medicines need to be taken under medical supervision.

Ruby says :

Is Godex dS good for those who had hepatitis a?

Galega says :

It is prescribed and intended to be used for the treatment of Hepatitis B. You need to consult a doctor for the treatment of Hep. A. I think you need different set of medicines.

Ruby says :

How about the leverprime sir? If you don’t mind:) Is it good for hepa a?

Galega says :

Unfortunately, I don’t have any idea about Leverprime. As I have said above, you must contact a doctor for hep A. This disease can be effectively tackled under proper medical supervision. It can backfire if you will start treatment on your own.

Alca says :

Doc prescribed me Godex DS 3x a day, I feel dizzy sometimes, would this be the side effect normal or not? Do i need to talk and let my doc prescribed another meds?I’m 69 y.o.

Galega says :

Dizziness is obviously a side effect of Godex Carnitine Orotate. It should be over within 2 - 3 days. If it persists for more than this duration, then you need to consult the doctor. Slight changes in the dosing may be required.

Don’t lower the dose or discontinue the medicine without consulting your doctor.

Michael says :

Been using Godex since november last year as prescribed. However, im developing abdominal astention or swelling despite following 3x a day. Is abdominal swelling a side effect?

Galega says :

Extended use can lead to abdominal swelling. Fortunately, it happens for short duration and can be easily tackled with proper medical intervention. You should not worry. Just ensure to speak to the doctor who had prescribed you this medicine as soon as possible.

Sharon Del Valle says :

Can Godex be taken safely during pregnancy for severe Jaundice of pregnancy??

meniveh f gaitano says :

is godex safe for pregnant women?

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used during pregnancy (and, also during breastfeeding stage). However, the dose is usually lower than what is prescribed for normal women.

You need to consult a doctor for prescription and suitable dose. Remember, this is not intended to be taken without prescription.

raymond rico kiroquero says :

i found out i had sgpt,is Godex Ds a solution to my problem ?

Galega says :

Yes, Godex DS can be a solution for your problem. However, you MUST not take it without consulting a doctor. Actually, some tests are required to be done before this medicine can be prescribed and a suitable dose can be advised.

jr says :

hello sir..i have a problem in my liver…my liver sgpt alt 48.7 but lowering to 47.when im taking b complex one month..but my docto issue me a godex..3x a day…hopefully normal my sgpt livel in the next month

Galega says :

Your doctor did good by prescribing Godex. You need to follow this prescription for the said period. Your SGPT level might have come down a bit, but you need medical supervision for few days.

JEROME LIAO says :

Is Godex Carnitine Orotate Vitamine B Complex is a generic name.
    If it is, what are the brands?

joy says :

Godex Ds is the brand name,and the generic name is carnitine orotate.It is a multicomponent drug composed of carnitine orotate,17 amino acids,pyridoxine hcL(B6),adenine hcl,riboflavin(B2),AND cyanocobalamin(b12).

Viki says :

My ultrasound result showed I have NAFLD and was prescribed Godex DS at 2capsules 3 times a day… Will I not have an overdose? Was reading through and most advised dosage for Godex DS is only a capsule 3x a day…tnx

Galega says :

One capsule three times a day is the standard dose of this medicine. However, it can be lowered or increased depending on the condition of the patient. Your doctor must have seen some reason behind this prescription. I would suggest you to trust the doctor and follow the prescription.

agripina says :

GODEX DS is a multicomponent drug composed of Carnitine Orotate as the main component. Carnitine act as a carrier of free fatty acid and shuttles it inside the mitochondria to convert fats into energy. Carnitine Orotate has a greater advantage in terms of absorbability and bioavaialability compared with plain L-carnitine due to the presence of orotate as a transporter. the 17 amino acids of Godex helps in the regeneration and repair of damaged liver cells while the b complex helps in the efficient production of energy while adenine HCL which modulates nucleic acid and protein synthesis for regeneration, birth and repair of cells.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341203628071031/k2311a0312/3.12.09