Tiny Thai Restaurant in Long Beach, California  » Restaurants  »
4152 Norse Way, Long Beach, CA 90808
  • I am always impressed by the spiciness of their food, which is a plus for me, and the excellence of their service
  • I specifically recommend the Larb, or any of their other Thai salads, which are drenched in lime and chili-based dressings, and usually include ground meat of your choosing

• by Reed

Tiny Thai restaurant in a small but excellent Thai restaurant in Long Beach, California, located across from the Boeing Office building. I am always impressed by the spiciness of their food, which is a plus for me, and the excellence of their service.

Tiny Thai is one of a string of restaurants on Norse Way, which is

just off of Carson Street. At times, I find the influx of people on their lunch break from work at these restaurants annoying, but Tiny Thai seems to somehow successfully maintain a sense of privacy even at peak hours.

The service is attentive, and quick. I usually only have to wait ten to twenty seconds to ...

• be seated, and get my food quickly. If you enjoy Thai Food, the quality of the food is excellent - spicy, savory, and sour, all the flavors one might expect from Thai dishes. I specifically recommend the Larb, or any of their other Thai salads, which are drenched in lime and chili-based dressings, and usually include
        ground meat of your choosing. Their Thai Iced Tea and Iced Coffee are generously spiked with Half-and-Half, and provide a nice pick me up as well as a respite from the spiciness of the food you’re eating.

Overall, I highly recommend Tiny Thai restaurant for its adherence to excellent Thai food quality, and it’s secluded and usually not-too-crowded location.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71203628011031/k2311a0312/3.12.09