Apple iPhone 3G
  • I bought it as slightly used from my friend because i cannot afford to buy it as brand new
  • This Apple iPhone 3G has lots of best features that phone users and iPod users will definitely like
  • The only disadvantage regarding this Apple iPhone 3G if you often use texting, it will give you a hard time making text message
  • But if you are the type of person who usually like to make calls rather than texting, you will not have a problem with it

• by Royce

Based on my experienced on my Aplle iPhone 3G, it is a lot faster compared to the Apple iPhone 2G when it comes to surfing the internet. I bought it as slightly used from my friend because i cannot afford to buy it as brand new.

By the way, my Apple iPhone 3G has a memory of 8Gb

and that’s a lot of memory for me to save all my favorite songs, videos and some pictures.

I also bought a silicon case so that it will be protected from being scratch.

What I also like about this phone is that, I check my emails using it because we are Wi-fi at home.

So that it will ...

• be more easy for me,instead of opening my desktop.

This Apple iPhone 3G has lots of best features that phone users and iPod users will definitely like.

Simply because it has a large screen that most users will enjoy.

time making text message.

Why? Because it doesn’t have a built-in keyboard.

So if you are traveling and you want to send a text message, it will take you some time to finish it.

But if you are the type of person who usually like to make calls rather than texting, you will not have a problem with it.

Apple iPhone 3G

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371203627690531/k2311a0312/3.12.09