Globe line services  » Cellular services  »
  • So in that year I switched to Globe and used their services with no doubt that they can give me the best service I ever expected
  • It's more convenient now, so I'm glad that every thing is getting good for all of the people who is using Globe aside from me

• by lei

I’ve been using cellular phone since 2002. And I tried using other prepaid cellular Sim card.

During those years, the prepaid card is very expensive because it is fixed price.

I have to used the prepaid card for 1 month so I can be able to consume it.

For me, it’s a little bit burden since I was the only one is supporting my needs.

But 2 years after there’s

a lot of promotion every cellular line services arisen.

I was caught by Globe lines who gives a lot of option in getting a prepaid load from them.

So in that year I switched to Globe and used their services with no doubt that they can give me the best service I ever expected.

With the help of their service I was able to communicate with my relatives and friends ...

• abroad, and I was able to budget my needs since the prepaid card price is not fixed.

I have an option to get any amount that I can used for 3 days or 1 week, since the load has an expiration.

But just these past few years they are not giving expiration anymore so I am very happy and contented that I will no longer be worried about the expiry

of my load.

The call is not expensive too because there’s a lot of promotion that you can call unlimited for 7 hours with a fixed rate price.

It’s more convenient now, so I’m glad that every thing is getting good for all of the people who is using Globe aside from me.

Some of my friend also prefer to used this line because they are contented with it so am I.

Dean Hunter says :

On my computer email message, when I send a message to myself to see if the mail will go through, I put my email address on cc besides the one I sent to someone oversea, they got the message but I did not, in frustration, I sent 4 more message to me to see if I get them. I did not receive any one one of them. Can you please check out why I don`t get them. I use to get but don`t seem to anymore. Dean Hunter

lei replies :

Hi dean hunter, what country you are located? I think there`s a problem with your internet connection or what. Check out your spam box or inbox and it might be full message.

Azriel says :

I used globe when they first launched the prepaid services for sms services. And then I switched to a postpaid plan because it comes with a free phone and unlimited data services. It has been great until now that they refused to renew my postpaid plan having the same services. They said I can conitue with the plan but only if I do not get a new phone. If I get a new phone then I will have to recontract and they no longer have unlimited data services. Globe was okay but then came their greed to bank on subscribers who use heavy data browsing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221203627550531/k2311a0312/3.12.09