Palmolive Soft & Gentle anti-perspirant deodorant (shower fresh)  » Cosmetics  »
  • The thing i like about this product is the smell, it smells ever so fresh and clean
  • I also noticed i stayed dry throughout the day whereas with my previous product i was using i would sometimes get damp patches
  • I know it wasn't my fault for spraying it to close because i sprayed it from about 15cm from my underarm which is what is instructed on the back of the bottle

• by Leah

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I was attracted to this scent because it’s called ’shower fresh’ and theres nothing like that nice fresh, after shower feeeling is there? I also liked the bottle because it was blue and white with water droplets on it which makes sense because shower = water. The product claims to give you ‘24

hour feel good protection’. On the back of the bottle it offers you a help line if you wish to speak to the company to find out more about their products etc… It also says “You’ll stay fresh, dry and feel your confident best” It also states it’s alcohol free therefore won’t sting.

The thing i like about this product is the ...

• smell, it smells ever so fresh and clean! I also noticed i stayed dry throughout the day whereas with my previous product i was using i would sometimes get damp patches.

The downside to this product is it leaves white marks and i HATE that… when i sprayed it to my underarms a white powdery consistancy flaked off and onto my

floor. I know it wasn’t my fault for spraying it to close because i sprayed it from about 15cm from my underarm which is what is instructed on the back of the bottle.

Overall, does offer a nice fresh dry feeling but the white marks puts me off slighly. However i will continue to use this product until it runs out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311203627540531/k2311a0312/3.12.09