Whitelight Glutathione 2500mg + Vitamin C 1000mg Sublingual Spray
  • Thus I highly recommend this to women who want to have better, softer, whiter complexion

• by coolynch78

Because I am an Asian and thus has a naturally browish complexion, I always wanted to have whiter and fairer skin. I tried many whitening products ranging from lotions, creams, astringent, bleaching mix, etc. Though some are a little effective, most are placebo - meaning they are not at all effective in whitening my skin.

When Glutathione mania hit the

market, I was also so eager to try it. I tried using the whitening capsule and I guess it was fairly effective. However I was not still quite satisfied, the effect was too slow and what I got are only patches of whiter skin mix with patches brownish skin, which was not too nice to look at. I researched why that happened to me and I realized that I wasn’t doing it completely right, I had to take ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to make it very effective. I also heard about the injectable glutathione but I wasn’t able to try it because it is too expensive for my budget.

Then I heard about this new product, Whitelight subligual ...

• Whitelight Glutathione 2500mg + Vitamin C 1000mg Sublingual Spray
      glutathione spray which works as effective as injectable ones and the good things about this is it is already combined with ascorbic acid thus I don’t need to take it separately.

Using this product is also very easy. You just have to spray it under the tongue (sublingual) twice to thrice per day and that’s it. The taste is nice,

it tastes like melon.

To sum it up, I did not only get some whitening effect from this sublingual spray, I also noted that my skin became softer with a more even complexion. My laughlines also became less prominent.

Thus I highly recommend this to women who want to have better, softer, whiter complexion. You have to try it to believe it really works!

Malathi says :

Hi does this product really works,,,wen can I expect results I’m not fair not too black in complexion

Can I take before meals and breakfast for faster absorption?

Galega says :

Glutathione is known for working on melanin. The result has been good for majority of users. You should expect glowing and radiant skin, with little bit improved fairness. Please don’t expect it to change the basic complexion of your skin.

Kiranbir kaur says :

Can glutathione be given to a 3 year child sir?? Because my baby has a dark complexion

Galega says :

Glutathione supplement is not recommended for babies. Please avoid it.

quick note by anonymous :

My mouth always get sore whenever i use this. I mucosal lining becomes yellowish and i cant breathe normally. I had to take antibiotics after and anti allergy

Galega says :

In seems your allergic to Whitelight Glutathione. At thing juncture, you need to immediately discontinue taking it. For the sake of taking a whitening product, you are taking antihistamine tablet daily. That can be harmful in the long run.

julie says :

when is the best prescribed time on taking the product?? before or after meal??

Galega says :

The best time is to take it after eating something - after meal. You should avoid taking it in the empty stomach.

Ythan says :

I take it with an empty stomach for faster absorption

Galega says :

I don’t think it a better idea to take it in the empty stomach. Remember, apart from high dose Gluathione, it also contains very high dose of Vitamin E. If you take it in the empty stomach, then it is possible that you will feel tired and fatigue throughout the day.

Maureen says :

I have used this for a month now n i still can’t see the whitening effect
Yet,so am wondering how many tubes do i need for me to start seeing the effects

Galega says :

If you haven’t seen any whitening effect within one month of continuous use, then you are unlikely to see any positive effect now. It doesn’t intend to change the basic complexion of your facial skin. It is supposed to work on melanin and turning your skin glowing and radiant.

Tracy says :

Please where can I buy this product in wholesale.

Thanks

Teresa Barcelona says :

Tracy, let me know if you’re still looking foe this product. thanks

Crislyn says :

Hi,
Last April of 2015 I bought a bottle of whitelight sublingual L- glutathione and I threw the box away already. Up until now I still have more than half a bottle of it. I was wondering if it’s still any good to use now? Because I can’t find expiration date info on its bottle. Thanks Hope for your respond.

Galega says :

You need to see the manufacturing date, which should be there on the bottle. The time when you bought this pack doesn’t matter, as the product can be old at that time also. You can use it for two years after the date of manufacturing.

Crislyn says :

Hi,
Thanks for your immediate response. I was looking t the bottle underneath and on the body but there is no date of manufactured but there’s name who manufactured it. Can you please help me?thanks

Galega says :

Date of manufacturing is printed on the pack. You should again look for it. This is a regulatory requirement. If you are not able to find this info, consult the retailer from where you had bought it.

Aliyah says :

How many milligrams of glutathione per spray?

Galega says :

The can contains 50 ml of spray which comes with 2500 mg of Glutathione and 1000 mg of Vitamin C. The amount of Glutathione you will take in one whiff will depend on the amount you are taking. In any case, it should not contain more than 25 mg of Glutathione, which is safe.

Aliyah says :

They said the amount of glutathione we need to take everyday is 500-1000mg per day. So the 1can of whitelight is good for 2days only bec it contains only 2500mg glutathione…

Galega says :

No, you should stick with the dose I have mentioned above. Even the manufacturer doesn’t want you to finish one can in just two days. Taking 1000 mg of Glutathione everyday will be too much. That may even harm you in the long term.

Aliyah says :

The other glutathione capsule or pills are 500mg and u need to take 2caps per day for whitening. And they said glutathione with higher dose has no bad side effect. While the whitelight is only 2,500mg.

Joy says :

They said sublingual is like iv when it comes to absorption, if we are taking any meds by oral the amount of gluta has been reduced from its lowest point due to our digestive system.. So i guess even we are taking 500 or 1000 mg. Of gluta still it will not be absorbed completely..

Galega says :

This higher dose stuff is quite controversial. The dose for various nutrients is recommended by regulatory authorities after considering everything, including the absorption rate. I think it is better to stick with the recommendation rather than risking long term health for the sake of getting little bit whiter facial skin.

merasol says :

Today I start use this product .let see effective or not

regina says :

hi where can i buy this product tnx

Jherique says :

at any ALLIANCE IN MOTION GLOBAL distributors :)

Teresa says :

Let me know if you wish to buy whitelight by AIM global.

Eman says :

Where can I buy this product.?How long did it take for it to work? How much this product ?

Elle says :

I think you can also purchase it here (if you want to do it online)

Arkid says :

1,900 Php
Where are you now?

Josephine says :

Im using whitelight glutathione almost 1 week and i notice that pimples are coming out on my face, before i dont have pimples…and as what they told to me that its normal since its also a liver detoxifier means it will cleanse the toxin in the liver so this pimples are temporary only..another thing is, is it okey to take antibiotics while using gluta spray…

Galega says :

Antibiotic treatment will not interact with Gluta intake. However, you should bring this fact to the notice of your doctor who is prescribed antibiotic for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341203627510531/k2311a0312/3.12.09