Pentel Pens  » Other  »
  • I like them a lot because they have a cap made of plastic, which fits on the end of the pen so that you can cap it easily without losing it
  • Over all, I really like these pens and recommend them, especially if you have to write a lot each day
  • The only thing I don't like is that I sometimes have a hard time finding the pens in stores
  • I think the quantity they come in is rather small, because I have only ever seen packages of ten or so, so I think you should be able to buy them in a bigger amount

• by JenniferPlague

I always buy these pens whenever I go to the store. I use them every day when writing in class, or just jotting down items or something on the weekends too, like a grocery list. I like them a lot because they have a cap made of plastic, which fits on the end of the pen so that you can cap it easily without losing it. That’s really nice because I am constantly losing the pen caps and such.

The pen

always writes when I need it to, which is really good because sometimes I’ll have to suddenly write something down in class. I’ve tried Bis brand pens, and those never write when I want - they always seem like they’re broken, and it takes forever to get any ink to come out, but that’s not the case with this brand. The Pentel pens seem to get stolen a lot at school, so that must mean everyone else thinks they’re good too.

The shape of the pen is the easiest shape to write with, smooth and oval-like. The plastic isn’t ribbed or whatever either, which is good because I also find ribbed pens annoying and a bit harder to grip. Plus, the fact that the plastic is clear makes it easy for me to see when I am running out of ink, and it’s also easy to be able to write your name on the pen so that people will know it ...

• Pentel Pens
      is yours if anyone else decides they want to steal it, which I usually try to do with my belongings when I go to school.

I’ve never had any problems with them, except a few times I left them on the floor and stepped on them, then they broke. Sometimes my dog likes to chew on them too, so I would say to not leave them on the floor! Over all, I really like these pens and recommend them, especially if

you have to write a lot each day.

The only thing I don’t like is that I sometimes have a hard time finding the pens in stores. But they come in the three basic colors, which is good, although personally I never use the red ones. I think the quantity they come in is rather small, because I have only ever seen packages of ten or so, so I think you should be able to buy them in a bigger amount.

Carolyn Griffin says :

re : I like them a lot because they have a cap made of plastic, which fits on the end of the pen so that you can cap it easily without losing it
I take this pen everywhere. I like the easy to clip on plastic cap. I clip it onto my notebooks when not jotting down quick notes. I like the smooth feel to the ink flow. I ran out of paper recently in a restaurant and needed to scribble a flash note for later.So I used a thin napkin. The pen did not tear the thread bear napkin. The pen bled ,but not to the point of making a blue mess.I like these pens a lot and would recommend them to anyone who still takes notes traditionally with pen and paper or for those who like using their own pens at the office.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121203627460131/k2311a0312/3.12.09