Wynn Macau  » Hotels  »
Rua Cidade de Sintra NAPE, Macau
  • I would really love to visit Wynn in my next trip to Macau, to experience the wonderful displays and the casino

• by Judith JKay

The most remarkable view in Wynn for me was not so much the casino as the structure at its entrance - a gigantic half-globe of zodiac stars on the floor, and another half-globe of zodiac animals up on the ceiling. We were told by the hotel staff to stay for a show.

It started from the ceiling, when the globe opened with a wonderful play of colors! When the half on the floor opened, the

Tree of Prosperity was slowly drawn up, lighted in different colors, accompanied by sonorous music.

When it ended, the staff told us to wait for the next show (in 30 minutes).

This time, a gigantic bronze Dragon of Fortune was brought up in a midst of red mist; a show of majestic presence accompanied by changing colors and music! It was awesome!

It was one of the most beautiful sights in Macau I went to ...

• see these again the next day before I left Macau.

It gave me the tingles and shivers to witness it - a sight of breathtaking beauty that moved me to almost tears!

The next memorable sight was the fascinating fountains in front of the hotel stunning bursts of light and color, dancing in time to music.

We visited the casino as well slot machines, table games (baccarat, blackjack, stud).

It was buzzing with

excitement and anxiety.

The gamblers here are serious players with high stakes.

As tourists we were given 100MOP to try our luck at the slot machines.

The casino staff were helpful, but their English was rather sketchy, which made understanding of operating the machines a bit difficult.

I would really love to visit Wynn in my next trip to Macau, to experience the wonderful displays and the casino.

It was definitely not to be missed.

Wynn Macau

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21103627450331/k2311a0311/3.11.09