Nokia 5700 Express Music Phone  » Phones  »
  • I have this phone with me for a year now and it never gave any problem to me
  • That i feel is the best thing about this phone
  • If anyone of you are interested in buying phone in such a price range, I would highly recommend this phone

• by simsim

I was previously using Nokia N-gage phone but from a long time I was hoping to get my hands on new one with in my budget. I used to check new phones daily but nothing interested me. Now, here comes Nokia 5700. I went to showroom and checked the model, it was looking good with rotative base for camera, I could even click my pictures.

Camera is 2. 0 Mega pixel, which is good for in these range of mobiles. I always had trust in Nokia and so I purchased it.

There was other model available which

was slimmer than it, but I felt that Slimmer one have a poor battery life. I purchased this model and went happily with it. This phone did not disappoint me.

Being a music express model, it’s music quality is very good. It has two speakers which makes a surround sound system. It also come with a ear phone and a jack which can connect it to any speaker.

So, as a music phone it really rocks. Talking about it’s other quality, it has everything which a phone should have. It can support wide variety of software,

• my favorite is oxford dictionary which helped me through my English exam.

Its Camera quality is very good in outdoor where natural light is in abundant amount. It comes with flash too but quality of picture clicked in flash is not that good. In natural light it can compete with any other phone in picture quality.

It’s keypad is also good. It has all the options along with bluetooth and infrared. It also has a GPRS facility and it runs great.

This mobile phone is really sturdy. My niece has thrown it several times from a

good height but this phone never gave away its life. I have this phone with me for a year now and it never gave any problem to me.

Its battery backup is fantastic, really it can go on and on for few days without charging. That i feel is the best thing about this phone. If anyone of you are interested in buying phone in such a price range, I would highly recommend this phone.

Just buy it without nay second thought. This one is really really fantastic phone. I love it and I am sure you”ll too.

redrose says :

how fast to open memory card included

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371103627300331/k2311a0311/3.11.09