Days Inn Chicago in Chicago  » Hotels  »
644 W Diversey Pkwy, Chicago, IL 60614
  • So we would actually enjoy this trip, so with my cousin's recommendation to stay at the Days Inn Chicago hotel since it would be perfect for my price range but it was hard to find

• by Sassa22

I got to go to Chicago with my family for a wedding a relative was having. Since a lot of us were going we want a hotel which was really affordable and comfortably classy.

So we would actually enjoy this trip, so with my cousin’s recommendation to stay at the Days Inn Chicago hotel since it would be

perfect for my price range but it was hard to find.

We arrived at the hotel really stressed out for the wedding, whilst everyone was busy doing that I had to make sure every one was checked in the receptionist was nice considering we were a huge group, got all our keys and was headed to ...

• our room.

The rooms were comfortable but a bit more on the traditional side; it felt like sleeping for hours although the bathrooms were really in need of an update.

Although the hotel was hard to find at first but you can really sight-see and get around easily I went to Lake Michigan which was surprisingly not far

from the hotel.

The wedding went off without a hitch and we all had a great time.

I would love to go again considering that they gave a bit of a discount since we took up a lot of rooms and saved a lot on expensive.

If you don’t know Chicago is really expensive so this was a nice change.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21103627290331/k2311a0311/3.11.09