Samsung E250
  • Recently I bought this awesome phone of Samsung called Samsung E250.It is a smart looking cell phone,and I just love this phone,it has all the features I need in my phone
  • And the most interesting thing I like about this cell phone is it's security
  • It's ultimate security allows me to feel more secure than ever,and I know that my files,and important stuffs are in a secure hand
  • Overall I have to say that I love my Samsung E250 ,it is the best secure cell phone ever

• by kuak

Recently I bought this awesome phone of Samsung called “Samsung E250″.It is a smart looking cell phone,and I just love this phone,it has all the features I need in my phone.And the most interesting thing I like about this cell phone is it’s security.In this cell phone I can password

protect anything starting from a SMS to song,or an image or eventually everything.And this feature attracts me towards this cell phone to use more.It’s ultimate security allows me to feel more secure than ever,and I know that my files,and important stuffs are in a secure hand.

The camera of this phone ...

• is not up to mark,but as a VGA camera it works perfectly.And I can take good pictures in daylight,but in night time it becomes completely useless.

It has a good battery life,and it stays up to 2 days without charging.And this thing really helps me to work,because I have to travel

whole day,and this cell phone’s good battery life helps me to stay connected while I am out from home.

I also like the color quality,and the colorful menus,because it is different from any other cell phone menus.Overall I have to say that I love my “Samsung E250″,it is the best “secure” cell phone ever.

Samsung E250

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371103627230331/k2311a0311/3.11.09