Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls Canada
3950 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 7M8, Canada
  • We enjoyed it so much we have gone every 6 months since
  • I love just going to check in because the minute you do you know you are going to have a great time
  • We had a toilet plugged on one trip, we mentioned it to one of the cleaning staff and they called maintenance, 10 minutes later the problem was resolved

• by gordy93

I have taken my family to the Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara Falls 4 times over the last 2.5 years. I was excited to arrive the first time and see what it was all about. We enjoyed it so much we have gone every 6 months since.

When you first arrive at the Lodge it is like walking onto a very clean campsite. The decor is beautiful, homey, and makes you feel relaxed the minute you step in the door. I love just going to check in because the minute you do you know you are going to have a great time.

In all the times we have been the staff have been top notch. All staff have been friendly and willing to meet your every need. We had a toilet plugged on one trip, we mentioned it to one of the cleaning staff and they called maintenance,

10 minutes later the problem was resolved.

The rooms are extremely clean as well as any common areas including common bathrooms. The children’s play room area is tidy and has items that my children enjoy playing with. The grounds are also kept in tip top shape during all times of the year.

The water park area is well maintained and the trained staff are very safety conscience. There are plenty of seating areas in the water park area and the change rooms are kept in good shape. I really like the way they have towel pick up and drop off right when you enter and exit. It is nice having food options right in the water park although it would be nice if there was some healthier options at the snack bar.

The onsite restuarants are okay. They are pricey if you are trying to plan a cheaper trip. One ...

• thing I would like to see change is the limited children’s buffet items at dinner. We stayed for 3 nights and every evening it was the same thing at the kids buffet but the adults buffet had different items every evening. By far the breakfast buffet is the best. Also the kids really enjoy seeing the Great Wolf Lodge mascots at breakfast. The rooms provide a small fridge so we like to save a little money by bringing some of our own food and drinks.

The onsite spa is great. I use it every time we go. The staff are wonderful and have a total calming effect. They go along with what you would like, whether you want a quiet massage or you want to talk through a pedicure. The spa is equipped with state of the art equipment and is very comfortable. I really like

the chairs they use for the pedicures and the room you enter while you are waiting for your service, it has a beautiful waterfall and very comfortable chairs. The decor also gives a sense of calm and tranquility.

The Great Wolf Lodge uses electronic wrist bands as room keys, as an entrance to the water park, and as a way to charge things to your room. It is a great idea but I wish they would use something else that doesn’t bother you to wear the whole time you are there.

Overall the Great Wolf Lodge is a wonderful family vacation spot. We enjoy staying, not even leaving the hotel or going and spending time in Niagara Falls. We would continue to go every 6 months but we are now saving for a trip to Disney World. Once we’ve done that we’ll go back to our Great Wolf Lodge vacations every 6 months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21103627180331/k2311a0311/3.11.09