Nilkamal Plastic Furniture
  • The computer table is really of very nice design and I am not facing any problem with this furniture
  • The main advantage I found using these products was it is unbreakable, stylish and comfortable

• by ankitsoldak

There is various plastic furniture in market but in Indian market I feel the Nilkamal is the king of plastic furniture. Whether it is a computer table, computer chairs or any other furniture made up of unbreakable plastic, Nilkamal has great and nice style furniture with the comfortable in nature. It has verities of extra class designs of furniture.

I am using a

set of computer furniture from Nilkamal. And I am satisfied with their service and quality product. The computer table is really of very nice design and I am not facing any problem with this furniture. Before I was using a computer table of different company, as was facing lot of problem like some time the screw become loose. And main problem I ...

• faced using the older computer table was the keyboard shelf, it always used to come out of the lock and due to this 2 time my keyboard was broken. But there was no such problem using the product from Nilkamal

The computer chair is also very fantastic and comfortable. I feel full comfort while working in front of my system. The main advantage

I found using these products was it is unbreakable, stylish and comfortable. The price is also very reasonable. So now I have no worries about breaking up my keyboards etc. or loose up the screw. There are various verities and products from Nilkamal available in the market. I hope there products would be available in foreign market in coming seasons.

Thanks to Nilkamal.

amit tiwari says :

sir i would like to take dealership of nilkamal furniture sir i would like to know the procedure of getting dealership plz inform as soon as possible

Samir says :

Hi Amit Tiwari,

To get the dealership, you need to write directly to the concerned department of Neelkamal. You are required to give details about your business plan, available space and experience in handling any other dealership, if any. Here is the contact details of Neelkamal Regional Office, Delhi.

517-519
    Suneja Tower II
    12, Janakpuri District Center
    Delhi

FAX: 011-25620727
    Tel: 011-25614952

FMM says :

i need to know the retail price in Jorhat, Assam.

Samir says :

Hi FMM,

It is Rs. 550 for chair and Rs. 900 for plastic dining table. Please note, it does not include VAT and any other taxes applicable in Jorhat, Assam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571103627160331/k2311a0311/3.11.09