gotquestions.org
  • Well as I found that they have the same statement of faith as I have, I thought to my heart I have visited the right site and from then on kept on visiting it whenever I have spiritual or related questions that need to be answered
  • This is the best question and answer site
  • As a Christian who is always hungry to learn more and more about what the word of God says first and foremost, I believe this site is the safest to go
  • What I like most about this is that it is not using the opinion of anyone but only that of God as written in his Word
  • I you want to have a good guide and would not want to go wrong in your opinions, stands and even decisions, I hihgly recommend this site

• by ladyli

I chanced upon a wonderful site while searching for my question about angels and from then on I started to become regular visitor of this website called, www.gotquestions.org. This is a site that provides Biblical, appropriate, and suitable responses to questions that are spiritually-related. As I went along the pages of this site, I examined it carefully to make sure that I am not visiting a wrong site because there are those that promises to answer questions but not on the Biblical point of view and hence are very misleading. As I read through I noted the men behind this wonderful site believes the Bible both the Old and New Testaments is inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God that is it s inerrant in the original writings, God-breathed, and the complete and final authority for faith and practice. They also believe in one God, who is Creator of all who has revealed Himself in three distinct

persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They also believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Chris and in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit. They also believe that salvation is a gift of God’s grace through faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross and that Christ’s death fully accomplished justification through faith and redemption from sin. They believe that salvation is received by grace and faith in Christ alone and that good works and obedience are results of salvation, not requirements for salvation. Well as I found that they have the same statement of faith as I have, I thought to my heart I have visited the right site and from then on kept on visiting it whenever I have spiritual or related questions that need to be answered. The site has been very, very helpful and reliable source for me.

This is the best question and answer site.

• It has given me specific answers to my questions about God, about the Bible, about life, about Christians, about Atheist, about sins, and about many other practical and even mystical things. As a Christian who is always hungry to learn more and more about what the word of God says first and foremost, I believe this site is the safest to go. I guess even the non-Christians could profit from what this site offers because this will help them solve some issues that they themselves could not. What I like most about this is that it is not using the opinion of anyone but only that of God as written in his Word.

The site has the FAQ Archives where most of questions I already have in mind have satisfactory answers. I can also ask a question in one of their pages if the FAQ Archives did not satisfy me and I surely would get prompt response in my

mailbox in a day. Their top 20 questions page features controversial questions many would like to ask such topics about homosexuals, divorce, masturbation, death, sex before marriage etc.

The site also features question of the week such as this one: “What does the Bible say about sex before marriage / premarital sex?” And even if I don’t have the time to always go to the site I always have the chance to be benefited because I availed of their free newsletter subscription so for this would get weekly email about the featured question along with the answer.

Lately they are even have offered a free Christian book, A Revolution in World Missions by Dr. K.P. Yohannan, founder of Gospel for Asia which is absolutely free that even shipping is free!

I you want to have a good guide and would not want to go wrong in your opinions, stands and even decisions, I hihgly recommend this site.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201103627150331/k2311a0311/3.11.09